31 July 2011

Second Question to the Rick Hansen Foundation

Thank you for sending your email to the Rick Hansen Foundation.


Unfortunately the response they sent you does not include a figure for the percentage of funds being spent on a cure for spinal cord injury.


Rick Hansen has traveled all over the world talking about spinal cord injury, so therefore you have a right to know the answer to this question.


I know it’s not enough, but at the moment, I urge you to write back with a very simple question to show them that you are not happy with their response.


This campaign has now ended. Please stay tuned for the third part of the campaign.


To: Mr. Art Reitmayer, CEO, Rick Hansen Foundation

Subject: Please respond

Original email: http://bit.ly/pMBjhj

Message: There was no answer to the question regarding what percentage of funds raised by Rick Hansen Foundation is being spent on a cure for spinal cord injury.  I await an answer to this question. In case you didn’t see the original email, see above.


1 comment:

  1. Done. Wow Dennis...I had no idea you had this blog. I have no idea how I could have missed it. I will be following it from now on.

    ReplyDelete